PhD, Philosophy, MSc, Public Administration and Government, BSc, Economics.
Co-founder and CSO (Chief Scientific Officer), CLOO Behavioral Insights Unit
Invited Assistant Professor, Católica Porto Business School and Co-founder, Behavior, Economics and Organizations Laboratory – BEO Lab
Invited Visiting Scholar (Faculty), Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Sponsor Professor Deborah Small, 1st semester 2015-16
email@example.com | LinkedIn
- Cooperation under time pressure …, Science Daily
- Cooperation under time pressure …, Association for Psychological Science
- Cooperation under time pressure …, EurekaAlert!
- Registered Replication Report: Rand, Greene & Nowak (2012), Perspectives on Psychological Science.
- Ética para Humanos, Porto 24
- Mercado de Trabalho e Economia Comportamental, Revista Economistas (entrevista)
- ABC Economia Comportamental, (pics) Câmara do Comércio e Indústria de Portugal, Lisboa.
Sousa, P. & Mauro, C., (2015), “The Evaluative Nature of the Folk Concepts of Weakness and Strength of Will”. Philosophical Psychology. Link
Some discussion about this article:
- Beebe, J.R., (2013), “Weakness of will, reasonability, and compulsion”. Synthese, 190:4077–4093. Link
- Beebe, J.R., (under review), “The Folk Conception of Weakness of Will”. Link
- Doucet, M, Turri J., (2014), “Non-psychological weakness of will: self-control, stereotypes, and consequences”. Synthese, 191:3935–3954. Link
- Newman, GE, De Freitas, J, Knobe, J, (2015), “Beliefs about the true self explain asymmetries based on moral judgment”. Cognitive Science, 39, pp. 96-125. Link
This volume brings together leading scholars in the study of practical rationality and human action – namely, Alfred Mele, Hugh McCann, Michael Bratman, George Ainslie, Daniel Hausman and Joshua Knobe.