PhD, Philosophy, MSc, Public Administration and Government, BSc, Economics.
Co-founder and CSO (Chief Scientific Officer), CLOO Behavioral Insights Unit
Invited Assistant Professor, Católica Porto Business School and Co-founder, Behavior, Economics and Organizations Laboratory – BEO Lab
Invited Visiting Scholar (Faculty), Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Sponsor Professor Deborah Small, 1st semester 2015-16
firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn
- “Economia Comportamental, Políticas Públicas e o Agente Real” (Behavioral Economics, Public Policy and the Real Agent), Law School, University of Lisbon.
- Multilab Replication Project Examines Cooperation Under Time Pressure, Science Daily | Science NewsLine | EurekaAlert! | Association for Psychological Science
- Registered Replication Report: Rand, Greene & Nowak (2012), Perspectives on Psychological Science.
- Ética para Humanos, Porto 24
- Mercado de Trabalho e Economia Comportamental, Revista Economistas (entrevista)
- ABC Economia Comportamental, (pics) Câmara do Comércio e Indústria de Portugal, Lisboa.
(co-authored with) David Rose, Edouard Machery and Stephen Stich et al (forthcoming). “Nothing at Stake in Knowledge”. Noûs.
(co-authored with) S. Bouwmeester et al (2017). “Registered Replication Report: Rand, Greene & Nowak (2012)”. Perspectives on Psychological Science. PPS link
Commentary: Rand, D (2017). “Reflections on the Time-Pressure Cooperation Registered Replication Report”. Perspectives on Psychological Science. PPS link
Sousa, P. & Mauro, C. (2015), “The Evaluative Nature of the Folk Concepts of Weakness and Strength of Will”. Philosophical Psychology. Link
Some discussion about this article:
- De Freitas, J., Sarkissian, H., Newman, G. E., Grossman, I., De Brigard, F., Luco, A., & Knobe, J. (2017). Consistent belief in a good true self in misanthropes and three interdependent cultures. Cognitive Science. Link
- Newman, GE, De Freitas, J, Knobe, J, (2015), “Beliefs about the true self explain asymmetries based on moral judgment”. Cognitive Science, 39, pp. 96-125. Link
- Doucet, M, Turri J., (2014), “Non-psychological weakness of will: self-control, stereotypes, and consequences”. Synthese, 191:3935–3954. Link
- Beebe, J.R., (2013), “Weakness of will, reasonability, and compulsion”. Synthese, 190:4077–4093. Link
- Beebe, J.R., (under review), “The Folk Conception of Weakness of Will”. Link
Mauro, C, Miguens, S, Cadilha, S, (2013), Conversations on Human Action and Practical Rationality. Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars Publishing. Link
This volume brings together leading scholars in the study of practical rationality and human action – namely, Alfred Mele, Hugh McCann, Michael Bratman, George Ainslie, Daniel Hausman and Joshua Knobe.